fredag 8 juli 2011

Swimming- how can that be fun?

Simple answer: it can not.

Now you might say that it has to do with attitude, that I have to go in the pool with positive thinking. That I will find it fun when I get better at it.
To those claims, there is an equally simple answer: bs!

Swimming for the 4th time in six days. But now that I am thinking of it. I am doing something good for the people. I am checking the quality of the water! If there would be any contamination, bacterias or whatever in the water, I would be the first one to hit the sick-bed. I probably swallow a few liters of water every swim, and if that does not make me sick, no one else will get sick.

Thats a positive thought. I think I will bring that with me next time, on Sunday. Oh, I will jump in the water feeling joy and hapiness, full of self esteem, power and energy.

Or not..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar