Every day is a learning experience. This week more than normal. While running home from work today, I had some time to contemplate, reflect over some learnings.
First some workrelated:
- If there is no formal process for solving a problem, it is per definition impossible to solve.
- Having no access to email and no possibility to prepare for meetings is inversely proportional to the number of action points recieved at the meetings.
- Moving to Central America was so much more easy than moving back to Sweden.
- Running 18 km in -14 C feels slightly longer than running 18 km in a tropical country.
- Boiling sportsdrink in a bottle reach room temperature in around 20 minutes in -14 C and start to freeze in yet another 20 minutes.
- Cyclists in Sweden are even more crazy than the runners. On my run from work I met 3 runners and 7 cyclists. You have to be truly crazy to bike in this temperature.
- It is very nice to drink warm sportsdrink after almost two hours running in a somewhat chilly weather.
In any case. Now its Friday. And time for some swedish whisky!