måndag 11 januari 2010

Cold run- shortest this year?

Cold cold cold. At least for me... Time to try real running in Sweden. Not too cold, really, but still some 35-40 C colder than I am used to. Having no idea what to put on, I just took what I had.



First I thought about running for around an hour. Coming out a bit late, I decided to cut it to half an hour. After 10 minutes I decided that it was enough. Running back, and finishing what will probably be the shortest run this year. Less than 3 km.

This is what it looked like during the run: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuz9VxRJbPk



This is just about how it feels. Coooooooooold. But I know it is just something I will get used to. But I can not imagine how I could stand this for many hours in April, for the TEC-race. 12 or 24-36 hours. What did I think of when I signed up..?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar