söndag 24 juli 2011

Down two kg!

Maybe its too early, statistics and all. But this mornings 87.1 kg gave me good motivation to continue (and actually yesterdays 86.8 kg). No eating less than four hours before going to bed, excepte maybe an apple. And tea of course.

When I go below 85 kg, I will share a Corona with my son, with the mandatory limone of course :-). Target is to go down to 84 kg as a first step, but I think I can reward myself with (half) a corona when reaching 85 kg.

Five days left to Swiss Alpine Ultra Marathon, with a tremendous amounts of swedes running. Next year, I would really like be one of them!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hola Joakim,

    Pero come algo, una fritura en recuerdo de tu estancia en Panamá,..jajaja,...hojaldre, carne en palito, lechona, empanadas y pastelitos :)

    No me he olvidado de ti y el tema de la fascitis. Te cuento que en estas últimas semanas he estado revisando muchas webs, blogs, artículos de revistas, etc,...investigando sobre el tema.

    Adicional a los tratamientos normales que puedes ver en youtube,...la bolita en el pie, la botella fría, los masajes, la funda que se pone en el pie por las noches, los estiramientos, etc,...he descubierto una técnica de fisioterapia llamada EPI (Electrolisis Percutánea Intratisular), que funciona muy bien para las tendinosis (tendinitis que generan nuevos tejidos que hay que eliminar). La técnica la ha desarrollado un fisioterapeuta español. Estoy viendo si en Panama alguien la aplica. Dicen es una MARAVILLA para la fascitis y tendon de aquiles.

    Hoy corrí con LC de noche en Amador y nos acordamos de nuestros 80kms nocturnos.

    Saludos amigo
    FER

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hola Fer,

    I will take some ceviche too. Ceviche, Corona, then closing my eyes and I will be back in Panama :-)

    Will check the EPI up on internet, see if I can learn more. Slowly going better here.

    Saludos,

    J

    Read that they plan to remake the whole Amador, looks like a crazy project!

    SvaraRadera