söndag 7 juni 2009

Relaxing..

Been sleeping most of the day, ice on my knees and legs. Will write more later, but one things is for sure- I would never have made it without the company of my friends from the runners club.

We were six runners starting from Sabanitas and the ocean, four run all the way to Amador. Well, running and running, a bit of walking as well of course, and the last hour was not a high speed run.

Thanks also to the bunch of runners that met up an hour and a half from the finish, supporting us the last, really tough and painful part of the race. And the cheering at the finish, with all the swedish flags. Fantastic!!!

The fantastic support from my wife Ida and friend Carlos, who spent the night in the car supporting me all the way.

Tom and Julianne, our great friends who joined us the hours before the race and helped us to take care of John and Noomi. And being a great company the dinner before the race. Damn, that table of deserts, postres, looked really nice..

All our swedish friends that waited at the finish. Björn and Yvonne with kids, Henrik with a viking helmet full of ice and a cold Balboa, Ira and Jörg, Ulla from the swedish consulate.

My colleagues and friends from Ericsson, Agapito that made me company running the last 10 k and Veronica in her car. Fabio, my dear friend that has taken a much more brave decision, good to see you there!

Now its time for a bath, a Balboa and to enjoy the beautiful sunset!

3 kommentarer:

  1. GRATTIS!!!!!! Starkt jobbat! Nu är det dags att planera för nästa äventyr va? ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tackar!!!

    Now I am just enjoying this! But I have some ideas "bubbling" beneath the surface.. :-)

    SvaraRadera