fredag 5 juni 2009

New starting time! 10 pm on Saturday!

Due to different reasons, I will start the run at 10 pm on Saturday. This means that times on the map posted earlier needs to be adjusted, simply add one hour to the stated times. Well. If everything goes as planned. Again, since I have never run this far before, I do not really know what will happen the last hours..

It looks like I will have company for most of the run. Two panamanian friends will join me for the first part (if I can not "fool" them to join longer of course..), several more will join for the last part. That feels good, it is for the last hours I will need the support the most!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Joakim

    I will think of you while pickniking in Waxholm, Sweden. Hope that you will have a nice run and se you again in Stokholm or Panama. God luck! / Anders Keskitalo

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Joakim,
    good luck with your 70k run! We'll be thinking of you Sunday morning.

    Eva, Erik, Johan & Micke

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks Anders! I hope you get nice weather. I can see on my sidebar in Windows that the temperature have gone up to 4 C in the morning hours.... Brrrr, cold..

    Thanks Eva, Erik, Johan and Micke! See you soon!

    SvaraRadera