söndag 2 maj 2010

Stockholm Marathon and minor brain problems..


Yes, I probably have some minor problem with my brain. Less than five weeks to Stockholm Marathon. What should be good paced 25 km runs on the weekend is now instead 7 km rehab runs, pretty slow.

Five weeks left, and I am doing rehab. Yeah! This is the point, where I stop taking advise, since I will find noone that support my view that five weeks to prepare for the marathon should be enough. Oh, and I want to beat my personal best as well. After all, its not a tropical marathon..

Well, Ida supports me. Probably because she knows I am crazy, and maybe a few of my panamanian friends, who not only thought I was crazy, but renamed me "Sueco Demente". And gave me a shirt with that printed on it! Thats the shirt I will wear on Stockholm Marathon!

I have decided that if I can run 20 km two weeks before the race, I will go for it. Otherwise, I might consider skipping this marathon. Sunday in a little less than three weeks. 20 km. Should work.

Meanwhile, I will mix biking with increased distances of running. When I run 10 km, feeling good in my knee, I will take my next glass of swedish whisky- to celebrate. That should be soon enough.. :-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar