måndag 3 maj 2010

First 10 k in months!

10.5 km, 55 min. Rehab-speed, trying to keep it down. Felt good, but knees started to hurt just a tiny bit after 6-7 km.

8 C when I left home, sun setting, really beautiful! Just after 8 pm, sun shining red just over the horizon. Trees starting to get green, the sea Mälaren a mirror to the left. 2.5 km to the small lake, Trekanten, going for three laps around it and then back.

Sun below the horizon, temperature dropping. At the start of the third lap, it is getting cold. Sun have set, but it is still bright, close to 9 pm.

Running back, and I cant help holding my arms like an aeroplane, zig-zagging across the road. Too much energy in my legs, and I have to keep myself from running too fast. Knees starting to hurt, just a tiny bit, nothing disturbing.

4 1/2 weeks left. 10.5 km. I will have to do 12-14 km next weekend, comfortable, but with lower speed.

Tomorrow bike to work with my brother. Short run on Wednesday morning (getting drunk on Wednesday evening). Medium (hangover) run on Thursday, rest on Friday. Then I will see for the weekend.

Time to sleep..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar