söndag 1 augusti 2010

Just realized that rain in Sweden is slightly colder than rain in Panama. But not as heavy.. :-)




20 minutes of excercise for my knees, then 20 km on the bike. Nice ride, not many people outside. Sunday evening, gray.

Listened to an audiobook about philosophy, about truth. Interesting concept, truth. Have to think a bit more about it, maybe write down something. There are some odd ends to this, thinking about the movie The Matrix, a traditional philosophical question about existence. But I am too tired now to try and sort this out, some other evening, with whisky and lit candles.

Tomorrow, going to the doctor again, see if I can get the swedish health care system to take some more interest in my need to run, and hence my need to fix my knees. The swedish health care system is excellent for kids and old people. But when I come to think of it, that must be perfect for me! I am getting old, but I behave like a child :-)



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar