lördag 20 mars 2010

My crazy friend LC!

Its with excitment I follow my crazy friend LC in Panama on his 700 km run through Panama. From as close to the border to Colombia you can get in the east to the Cost Rican border in the west.

700 km.

In tropical temperatures!

Around 55 km every day!!

I thought the marathon in Panama was pretty tough, and our run together from the Atlantic to the Pacific last year even worse. But LC do this every day for two weeks! Craaaaazy!

He is running for Pura Voluntad (http://puravoluntad.org), which is spanish for Pure Will.

A few days ago, LC passed Panama City, crossing the bridge over the canal, Puentes de las Americas, and he should be passing my favourite surf-spot about now, El Palmar. But I hope he sticks to the road. Surfing and Corona is for later, LC.

Go Go Go!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar