lördag 2 maj 2009

Three weeks of travel- difficult to plan training

10.34 km, 1 h 2 min 8 sec. Legs tired, pain in my legs, took two laps to get into the run..

I can feel that I have increased the weekly volume, and the 90 km week two weeks ago still hurts. Old injuries remind me to keep the balance between training and rest, and with four surgeries done on legs and knees throughout the years, there are a few to chose between.. Balance, balance, balance, a difficult game.

Five weeks left, and the next three weeks will be very difficult to plan when it comes to training.
Next week Guatemala Monday to Friday, Friday back to Panama a few hours before going to Sweden.
Sweden for one week, back Sunday evening, sleep home in Panama, then take the morning flight to Costa Rica.
Costa Rica Monday-Tuesday, then off to another country in the region (El Salvador, Guatemala, Dominican Republi or Jamaica probably). Then actually home to Panama I hope...

Since travelling almost always mean 12-14 hours of work, or more, it is not so easy to fit the training in. But I have no choice...

Now some more work before going to bed early. Tomorrow is an early morning. I am getting used to them.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar