söndag 28 augusti 2011

Diet- for the first time in my life. First day of a two week diet

During my injury period, with no training, I went from 83 to 89 kg. Which is not good for my knees. At 187 cm, I would rather be closer to 80 than 90. At least, go down to the 83 I was in Panama.
So. The last five weeks, I have gone down to around 84 kg by skipping all sweets, apple only after dinner and a little less pasta/rice/potatoes. 

Now, its time for the next step. Following a program I got from my sports doctor, I will "clean my system" with a  specific diet for the next 14 days, today being the first day. I am not really looking forward to it, actually, its going to be a real pisser. But the results will be worth it. More effective "muscle machinery", less pounding my knees. And a happier me. The diet is for 14 days only, so I guess it should be ok. 

Training 5-6 days/week is part of the "diet", but thats the fun part. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar