lördag 23 oktober 2010

Rehab..

Finally. Had the surgery done this week. It turned out to be a broken miniscus, which is good I guess. Good in that they found out what was the problem. Day after surgery, I started with easy rehab following the instructions from the doctor.

Next week on Thursday, I will call my rehab-doctor for a first meeting. Not easy to write about running when I effectively have not been running for many months. Its almost as if I have lost the running, and I am almost nervous to discover it again. Slowly I guess, and I will mix with biking (or spinning) and swimming. Or rather, I have to. To get a more varied training.

Think I will use this blog now for describing the rehab. Going from 0 km to the ultras I want to run. Later this year, I will set the goal for next year, when I see where the rehab is going. Maybe not an ultra 2011, we will see. Maybe a triathlon..?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar