lördag 26 juni 2010

Changing tyres

I just realize that I have no name for my bike yet. Have to think about that. Names are important. Or. Are they..?

With all the gravel and sand removed from the bicyle lanes, I thought it was time to change tyres to my racer-tyres. I found the perfect bike for me, a cyclocross. Built like a roadbike, but with enough room for wider tyres if necessary. Like wintertyres with small metal spikes on them. Or the original, that works for both road and trails.
But now its time for roooooad only!

Changing tyres, getting these racer tyres on, is really tough. Took almost one hour of hard, physical work. I just hoped it would go easier next time..

With these tyres, I at least feel fast. If it wasnt for the somewhat nerdy helmet with the "Ericsson" logo and for the fact that I was going only slightly faster thant I would if I would have been running, I would have looked almost like a biker. Almost..

Just before it was time to turn around and head back, my bike decided that she (yes, a bike is always a lady) wanted some rest. Flat tyre. Time to see if I was any faster changing tyre this second time. No problems, and 15 minutes later I was on the road again.


Crossing over the bridge Essingebron, and I had to stop for a while to enjoy the view. With weather like this, biking is so good!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar