torsdag 31 december 2009

Change

Not too many days left. Everything is a last these days. Or maybe no lasts, because I am still convinced that we will be back in Panama.
I have too many good friends here, I like the country too much and I simply can not see myself without Panama in the future. One way or the other.

Sunday will be the last race in a while, a short 5 k race, where there will be more swedes than ever running the same race in Panama. One or more of our swedish friends that are here visiting will run. For sure it will be me and Jacob, 15 years. Hopefully his brother Adam 17 years and my son John 17 year and Ida. So, at least two but maybe up to five swedes in the same race.

It will be great to see my running friends one more time before our move to Sweden. But again, no good bye- only "hasta mas tarde"!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar