måndag 3 oktober 2011

A very nice lunch and a weak headlamp

A really nice lunch, that made me feel very normal! Kristina, ultra runner, and Petter, an iron-man dude. Emelie, the adventure race girl couldn't make it. All with Ericsson of course :-). We make it just a little bit further, a little bit more perseverance. We just don't stop! Ok, don't worry, my boss doesn't read this anyway.
In any case, hopefully we can have some nice lunch training regularly.

Rallied on my short evening run that my current headlamp is a little bit weak. Something I bought while in Panama, and it works fine while running on a road or a good track. And honestly, in Panama you seldom need more. Either it's road or dirt road, then it works fine. Or it is jungle, and then you just can't run anyway. Well, let's see. As long as I keep to the road and the good trails, I am fine. But if start to run the trails home from work later during the fall, then I will need something else.



Location:,Hägersten,Sverige

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar