onsdag 23 september 2009

A nice slow run, a bit chilly, in beautiful woods



So much more clothes than I am used to, a completely different thing! Looking at the temperature, it says 14 C, which is quite ok. To me, it feels like -14 C...
Now I remember my sensitive ears. I have to protect them when it is colder than +15 C, otherwise they hurt..

Listening to my spanish lessons on MP3, running slowly towards the beautiful area of Nackareservatet. So many tracks, it is impossible to keep track of where I am. Luckily, I have my GPS, so I just run along some trails, enjoying the views before heading back.

Link to the run in Funbeat: http://www.funbeat.se/tracks/index.aspx?RouteID=234811



2 kommentarer:

  1. Du startar ett stenkast från mitt jobb i Årsta ser jag, kul sammanträffande!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fasen, vi hade ju kunnat ta en rund på lunchen. Nu tillbaka i Panama.

    SvaraRadera