tisdag 25 augusti 2009

Back on track. Or something..

24/8-09, Medium run, 14 km, 1:13:16

Link to route: http://www.funbeat.se/tracks/index.aspx?RouteID=215528

Yesterday mornings run was tough, and left me tired, so tired.. Today was a true monday, showing its ugly face. Crazy calls, crazy people.

The solution: a good run home from work! I needed that. Nice time for contemplation in my own space.

Off to the park, Parque Omar, one lap, then Via Porras to Calle 50. Zigzaging through San Francisco (barrio) towards Multiplaza, passed the hospital, Paitilla, Punta Pacifica and then Cinta Costera. A good "medium" run.

Passing Multiplaza, I have always found the wall on the picture intriguing. A prison? Something dangerous hidden inside, like King Kong? Nope. Just a school. An ordinary school. I wonder if the high walls are to keep "dark" thoughts from coming in, or to keep the children stuck in the particular "faith" this school belongs to. Or maybe they just like high walls..

Now I have sent in the application also for the next, really crazy challenge. I think this one is a really really stupid decision- but I love it!


Picture: whats behind the walls..?

2 kommentarer:

  1. What's behind the walls... wrong question, I want to know what's that really crazy challenge?!! :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hmm, well, I couldnt resist..
    http://www.colibri.se/TEC/index.html
    Will I meet u there???

    SvaraRadera